Our directories, created by state, are compiled from names given to us by our members, primarily DES Daughters. It is not a complete list and does not imply endorsement by DES Action USA. You are the best judge of your medical care, which is best handled in conjunction with a doctor you trust.
While it is a listing of mostly obstetricians and gynecologists (ob/gyn), infertility specialists and some gynecologic oncologists, the list contains a few (very few) other specialties, e.g., urologists (primarily in major urban areas).
This is a listing of doctors whose names came from others in the DES community. The doctors are not DES experts, but rather, they are providers who are willing to listen to, and learn from their patients. They are willing to do the proper DES Daughter Pap/pelvic exam if you bring directions in for them. (Those directions will be included with the list).
It is a benefit of membership in DES Action USA to have the list emailed to you without delay! Just email us using the link, below. If you are not a member but would like to join, just click the link in red directly to the left, and welcome to our wonderful community!
To request that we mail you a free list of doctors from your state :
- Call (800) 337-9288 OR email DES Action USA. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Provide your:
- Phone number (when calling the toll-free number so we can get back to you).
- Mailing address - so we can send the list right out to you.
- Email address - if you are a member, so we can immediately share information you request. If not a member it helps us communicate in case you have further questions.
- Residents of California: please let us know from which counties you’d like us to pull names from the data base.
Along with the list we’ll also send basic DES information.
If you tell us of any current DES-related health concerns we’ll target information specifically to your needs.
Remember, you are the best judge of your own medical care.